Roses are such beautiful flowers with amazing scents, though watch out for the thorns! This Rose Life Cycle Printable Pack is a great way to learn more about these gorgeous flowers while working on math and literacy skills.
Rose Life Cycle Printable Pack
This 176 page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Roses – Write what you want to know and then research roses and write the answers to your questions.
- Rose Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the rose life cycle and write our what you find.
- Rose Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the rose life cycle in the correct order.
- Nouns or Verbs – Is is a noun or a verb? Place the words the correct column.
- Rose Life Cycle Emergent Reader – Print out this book and have children read it to you. As they read, they will learn all about roses, and the life cycle of these gorgeous flowers.
- Rose Life Cycle Mini Posters – Laminate and use as posters.
- Telling the Time – Draw the hands on the clock to match the time.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
To grab your Rose Life Cycle Printable Pack, click on the link below:
Older children may like these Rose Notebooking Pages.
To grab your Rose Life Cycle Notebooking Pages, click on the link below: