Enjoy learning and working on shape recognition with these exciting new Robin 2d Shape Puzzles.
Robin 2D Shape Puzzles
These three-part puzzles are a great way for children in preschool and kindergarten to learn or review their 2d shapes.
Each puzzle includes the name of the shape, a plain red shape, and a robin and a robin’s nest in the shape.
The shapes included in these puzzles are:
Print out all the pages on white cardstock and cut the puzzles into three.
There is one long piece with the name of the shape, two smaller pieces with the shape on them.
I recommend laminating them, though this is up to you.
More Shape Printables
- 2D Shape Apple Matching Cards
- Robin 2D Shape Puzzles
- Rattlesnake 2D Shape Cards
- 2D Shape Worksheets
- Spider Shapes Pack
- Shape Printable Pack
- Lemon Tree Shapes Pack
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Christmas 2D Shape Puzzles
- 2D Penguin Shape Matching Cards
- Place all the puzzle pieces down on the table and have your child match the three pieces together.
- Another way to use these puzzle pieces is to use them in a game of memory; where they place all the puzzle pieces face down on the table and pick up one piece and then pick up another two to see if it matched.
- If the puzzle pieces have been laminated, children could practice tracing the shapes as well.
To grab your copy of these 2d Shape Puzzles, click on the link below: