Enjoy learning and working on shape recognition with these exciting new Robin 2d Shape Puzzles.
Robin 2D Shape Puzzles
These puzzles are a great way for children in preschool and kindergarten to learn or review their 2d shapes. The shapes included in these puzzles are:
Print out all the pages on white cardstock and cut the puzzles into three; one long piece with the name of the shape, two smaller pieces with the shape on them. I recommend laminating them, though this is up to you.
- Place all the puzzle pieces down on the table and have your child match the three pieces together.
- Another way to use these puzzle pieces is to use them in a game of memory; where they place all the puzzle pieces face down on the table and pick up one piece and then pick up another two to see if it matched.
- If the puzzle pieces have been laminated, children could practice tracing the shapes as well.
To grab your copy of these 2d Shape Puzzles, click on the link below:
Other Math Activities:
- Massive List of Counting Mats
- A – Z Ten Frame Mats
- 12 Days of Christmas Counting Mats
- Counting Flies from 1 – 12
- Eagle Number Puzzles
- Hopping Numbers Counting Printables
- Pigeon Themed Math Counting Activity
- Roman Numeral Puzzles
- Bear Number Match