The platypus is one of Australia’s most unique animals. This Platypus Printable Pack is aimed at children ages 2 – 9 and will help them learn more about the life cycle of the platypus.
This Platypus Printable Pack contains over 50 pages for fun, educational activities for your little ones.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Alphabet matching cards– match the lowercase letters to the uppercase ones
- Colouring pages– great for encouraging creativity. Colour or decorate as you wish.
- I Spy– count the items and write the number
- Tracing letters– great for handwriting practice and spelling practice
- Size sequencing cards– place in size order from largest to smallest or smallest to largest
- Shadow matching cards– great for matching and other fun games
- 4 part puzzles – a fun activity enjoyed by kids
- 3 part cards– great for vocabulary
- Information Cards – These cards are great for learning the platypus life cycle.
- Trace the shapes– great for pencil control and learning shapes
- Counting– great for learning basic math.
- Do-A-Dot Pages – Find the letters and dot them.
- Follow the Letter Mazes – Follow the letter throughout the maze to get to the end.
As with most of my pages, I print out and laminate for durability.
To download your copy, click on the link below:
You may also be interested in: