There are many ways you can use these sight words.
- Print out two copies. Use one copy of each word as ‘fish’ and put the others in a pile that is placed face down. Pick up the top card and see if you can catch the same sight word.
- These cards can also be used in a memory game. Print two copies and place face down. Pick up two cards and see if they match. Continue till you have all matching pairs.
- Play fish. Using two copies of these cards, place the all face down in a pile. Each player gets eight cards each. If you have two the same, place them in a pile. The youngest player asks the person on their right if they have a card (that they have in their hand) and if they do, they hand it over, if they don’t they say fish and the asking player picks up a card from the pile. Continue till all cards are paired. The player with the most pairs wins.
- Print, cut out and laminate the cards. Place a paper clip on each card and use fishing rod with a magnet at the end to fish for the cards.
- Use to practice spelling: Child fishes for a card and then spells the word they catch.
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at email@example.com
There are no refunds due to the nature of the files being pdf files.
There are no reviews yet.