This Duck Study contains over 40 pages and is recommended for kids in grades 3 – 6. After reading and studying lots of books on ducks, your child will be ready to complete this study.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Duck Scientific Classification
- What are ducks and where do they live?
- What do ducks eat?
- Their conversation status, group name, can they see underwater and are they omnivores?
- All about their looks, feathers, wingspan, life span and the name of them eg. duckling
- The duck habitat
- All about laying eggs
- How they get around in water and on land
- Hatching eggs and breeding
- Flying in a ‘V’ shape
- Waterproof, cleaning and their mouth
- Domesticating ducks
- Feeding habits of ducks
- Life Cycle
- Notebooking Pages
- Word Search
- Math equations
- Words with opposite meanings
- Answers provided
Read More: Duck Life Cycle Study
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no refunds due to the nature of the files being pdf files.