Learning the difference between odd and even numbers is fun with this Odd and Even Number Detectives printable pack.
Odd and Even Numbers
In this pack, the child will help the Detectives find the odd and even numbers. There are pages with both US and UK/Aus spelling.
- Hopping Numbers ~ Skip Counting
- Measure an Animal Print
- Missing Number Clip Cards
- Colour Printable Packs
- Movie Night Colour By Code Worksheets
- Dab and Find Worksheets
- Construction Colour By Code Worksheets
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours
- Massive List of Counting Mats
- Odd and even Number Detectives
- Before and After Numbers
- Acorn Number Find
- My handwriting Book ~ Numbers
- Eagle Number Puzzles
- Bear Number Match
- A – Z Ten Frame Mats
- Greater than/Less than/ Equals to Crocodiles
- Australian Piggy Bank
- Adding to 10
- Roman Numerals Puzzles
- Rattlesnake 2D Shape Cards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Word Family Puzzles
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabetical Order
- Flower Alphabet Matching Cards
- Basketball Alphabet Matching Cards
- 100+ Free Educational Printables
The preparation for these worksheets is really simple. Just print them out on white paper.
Then, making sure the students know the difference between an odd and an even number, they just need some basic colouring pencils to colour in the correct answers.
Odd and Even Number Facts
- Even numbers can be divided evenly by 2, where as odd numbers cannot be divided evenly by 2.
- Zero is considered an even number.
- To tell if a number is odd or even, look at the number in the ones place. If it ends in a 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 it is an even number. If it ends in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 it is an odd number.
To download this Odd and Even Number Number Detectives Pack, click on the link below: