This No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is so quick and easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious!! I made this cheesecake in my springform pan as that is all I had in the caravan, but it still turned out amazingly well! We really loved this simple lemon cheesecake.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 pkt Arnott's Marie Biscuits
- 20 g butter melted
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 g cream cheese softened
- 2 lemons juiced
- Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix well until the mixture is bound together.
- Press the base mixture into the tin.
- Place in the fridge until ready to use again.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and beat well.
- Add the juice of the lemons and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Take the base out of the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Refrigerate until for a couple of hours or until set.
Check out some other great recipes on my In the Kitchen Pinterest Board: