This No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is so quick and easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious!! I made this cheesecake in my springform pan as it makes it so much easier to get out of the tin! We really loved this simple and easy to make no bake lemon cheesecake.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
If you haven’t made a cheesecake before, then this is the one you must try first. It is so easy to make, with only a few ingredients and you can decorate it how you like. It also doesn’t take that long to make. If you wanted to, you could purchase a pre-made base and add the lemon cheesecake filling to this. This is a great idea when in a hurry.
First, you make the base by crushing the biscuits and mix through the melted butter. Press this into your lined springform tin and place in the fridge while you make your filling.
To make the filling, beat the softened cream cheese. I use my Kenwood Chef to do this. Then add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix well. Finally, add the lemon juice and mix until combined.
Pour the cheesecake filling onto of the base and place back in the fridge for at least 6 hours. I prefer to leave it overnight, then decorate the next day, just before serving.
For decorating, I like to use grated lemon rind, whipped cream with a little icing mixture and vanilla extract added while beating and thin slices of lemon.
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Caramilk Cheesecake Slice
- Mango Cheesecake
- Cherry Ripe Cheesecake
- Jelly Cheesecake Slice
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 pkt (250g) Butternut Snap Biscuits, or sweet biscuits
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 tin (395g) condensed milk
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, juice of 2 large lemons
- lemon rind
- whipped cream
- sliced lemons
- Line a round spring-form baking tin with baking paper.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix well until the mixture is bound together.
- Press the base mixture into the tin.
- Place in the fridge until ready to use again.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat well.
- Add the lemon juice and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Take the base out of the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Refrigerate until for at least 6 hours or overnight until set.
- Decorate with whipped cream, sliced lemon and lemon rind.