A new year is on the horizon. It is a great time to reflect on the wonderful things that have happened this year and to create goals or New Year Resolutions for the coming year. This New Year Resolutions Printable pack is a great way to encourage children (and adults) to start thinking of all the great things they want to see, learn and achieve this coming year.
New Year Resolutions Printable Pack
This four page New Year Resolutions Printable Pack is a wonderful way for children to think about bettering themselves through seeing, experiencing and learning new things. They can choose to complete all four pages or just the pages that they want, there is no expectation on it.
Once they have completed their page, they can colour or decorate it how they wish. Then they could laminate it and hang it up, in a convenient spot, as a reminder for the year.
On the pages, you will find questions about:
- Favourite 2018 memory
- What they learnt in 2018
- What they were proud of in 2018
- What they are looking forward to in 2019
- What they want to learn
- What they want to get better at
- What they want to do more of
- What they want to try
- A new skill they want to learn
- A good deed they want to do
- A book they want to read
- A place they want to visit
- A new food they want to try
- A new way to show kindness
- A good habit they want to start
- A bad habit they want to stop
- A word for 2019
- Something they want
- Something they need
- Something they will share
- Something they want to to succeed at
- Their personal goals
- What they will practice
- What they want to try harder at
- What they will always remember
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below:
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!