We have been concentrating on reading and studying the Bible a lot more this year. This activity is concentrated on learning more about the Names of Jesus. These Names of Jesus Cards are a great way to study and learn about the different names.
Names of Jesus Cards
Altogether there are 50 names of Jesus cards. Each card is designed the same with just a few different colours and fonts to allow for a distraction free study time. On each card, there is a place for your children to write the definition of the name, verses of the Bible where the particular name can be found and lastly an area for them to write what that name means to them and their walk with God.
For our cards, I printed them out on white A4 cardstock, cut them out and am holding them together with a ring. You could print them out back-to-back, but I decided to leave the back of the card blank for my kids to write or draw on, if they needed more room.
Ideas for use:
- These Cards can be used as part of your daily Bible study with one set of cards for the family. The person leading the Bible Study can record all the information, studying one name per day.
- Print out one set of Cards per child and each child and record their own information while completing their own individual Bible Study, studying one name per day.
- Present each child in your Sunday School or Youth Group class with a set of Cards. They can complete one name per week and when the group comes together, they can share what they have learnt.
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Ocean Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Alphabet Handwriting Book
- Parts of Speech Flip Book
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Train
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Insect Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Arctic Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Bible Printable Packs
- ABC Bible Verse
- Bible Story Readers
To grab your copy of these Cards, click on the link below: