With only 5 ingredients, this slice is quick and easy to make and tastes so delicious with a cuppa for morning or afternoon tea.
After preparing a lamington tray, crush the biscuits in a food processor. I used scotch finger biscuits, though you could use any sweet biscuits.
Roughly chop the Maltesers if you wish. I chop them in half.
Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together.
Mix the melted chocolate mixture with the crushed biscuits and Maltesers.
Pour into prepared tray and press the top down.
Place in the fridge for a couple of hours until set before cutting into squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Caramilk Cheesecake Slice
- Jelly Cheesecake Slice
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Zucchini Slice
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Caramello Slice
- No-Bake Licorice All-Sorts Slice
- No-Bake Caramel Slice
- No-Bake Caramilk Slice
- Clinker Slice
- 100 g butter
- 1 pkt scotch finger biscuits crushed
- 300 g milk chocolate
- 3 TBSP golden syrup
- 200 g Maltesers
- Line a small lamington tray with baking paper.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor. Pour into a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the maltesers and add to the bowl with the crushed biscuits.
- Add the butter, chocolate and syrup together in a saucepan or in a microwavable bowl. Cook over low heat until all melted and mixed together.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the crushed biscuits and carefully mix together.
- Pour into prepared tray and press down on the top.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours until set, then cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.