The first book in the Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder is Little House in the Big Woods. In this book, the Ingalls family are living in a Little House near Pepin, Wisconsin. While reading this book, we completed the following Little House in the Big Woods Literature Study.
- white paper
- colouring pencils
- lead pencils
- Little House in the Big Woods Book
Little House in the Big Woods Literature Study
This 92-page Little House in the Big Woods Literature Study, includes:
- Chapter activities for each chapter of the book. These usually are read and answer type questions.
- Vocabulary worksheets for dictionary work.
- Notebooking Pages for the different animals you will come across in the book.
- Recipe Writing
- Research Sweden activity pages
- Singular / Plural Activity
- Letter Writing – write a letter
- Poem Writing – variety of different poetry writing
- Notebooking Pages for the different plants you will come across in the book.
- Parts of Speech / Punctuation Activities
- Newspaper Writing activity
- Postcard Writing Activity
- Research maple syrup
- Story Writing
- All answers included
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: