These cute Letter Recognition Mazes are a great way for kids to practice recognising each of the letters of the alphabet. Containing both the uppercase and lowercase of each letter, theses alphabet mazes can be used in a variety of ways.
These worksheets are so much fun and come in colour or black and white, so you can choose which style works better for you. On each page you will find, an adorable uppercase and lowercase letter friend. In the black and white version, these can be coloured or decorated by the child.
To complete the maze, children follow the uppercase and lowercase letters through the maze. But, be careful as there may be a few ways to go or even a dead end. To help with this, some kids may like to make a path with a lead pencil first which can be erased if they make a mistake.
There are a couple of ways these worksheets can be used:
- Create an alphabet binder with these pages in sheet protectors and use counters or a dry erase marker to complete the mazes.
- Laminate them and use counters or a dry erase marker to complete the mazes.
- Print the pages out and use a dot marker to complete the maze.
- Print the pages out and colour in each of the squares to complete the maze.
- Print out the pages and use stickers to complete the maze.
You may also like:
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats