It seemed simple enough and the boys could do it nearly all themselves. (I won’t let them cut anything just yet, as I have a habit of cutting myself and am thinking they will do the same.)
Lemonade in a Bag
What you need
- ziplock bags - one per person
- Cut the lemon into quarters. Put 1 quarter into each ziplock bag. Add 1/2 cup water to the bags as well.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of sugar into each bag.
- Zip the bags shut tight.
- Squeeze the lemon juice from the lemon and mix into all the ingredients.
- Open a small section of the ziplock bag and place the straw inside. You can also add ice if desired.