So put the two together and you have Lemon Meringue Fudge.
We liked this recipe, but thought the lemon was a bit strong, so next time I would probably only put in about 2/3 of the lemon essence and try that.
18 oz white chocolate, chopped
Lemon Meringue Fudge
- 18 oz white chocolate chopped
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 bottle 50ml lemon essence
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a microwavable bowl heat the chocolate and condensed milk at short intervals until the chocolate is almost completely melted. Take out and stir until all mixed and melted.
- Add the lemon essence and mix until it is fully incorporated (and yes it will smell very alcoholy). Add the 2 cups of marshmallows and fold in.
- Place in a lined baking tray or square tray depending on how thick you like it and let sit for 3-4 hours.
- Store in refrigerator.
Also I bought a packet of the plain white marshmallows (no artificial colours) from Aldi and chopped them up into small pieces. Adapted from Group Recipes