I have recently purchased a bag of kinetic sand for our boys.
Kinetic Sand is 98% sand and 2% Magic! It has special properties that make it soft and stretchy, mess free, keep its shape and it doesn’t stick to you! It is also really fun to play with!
We have been using our kinetic sand to help the boys with their learning, which they have really enjoyed.
Here are some great educational ways to use kinetic sand!
* Spelling Practice – Our boys used alphabet stamps to stamp their spelling words into the sand.
* Stamping – Picklebums
* Maths Sums – I stamped in a sum and the boys stamped in the answers
*Exploring Ant Hills – House of Burke
* Learning Shapes – I said the name of a shape and the boys used cookie cutters to make that shape.
* Learning about parts of the body
* Geometric Solids – Geometric Solids From Racheous – Lovable Learning
* Learning about fingerprints
* Build a Jurassic Jungle like We Live. We Learn.
* Learning about skeletons and bones
* Learning about animals and animal life cycles