To learn more about Landforms, I created this Landforms Lapbook. It is a great hands-on activity for children to learn about different landforms.
This landforms lap book is a great way for children who love a hands-on approach to learning, learn about different landforms.
There are a variety of ‘books and flaps’ for children to complete as they learn about landforms. Books or access to the internet will need to be provided for some of the activities.
In this lap book, they will learn about:
- 32 different landforms
- Landform Book with Who am I? questions about each of the 32 landforms
- Make a landform shape book ~ on coloured paper
- Famous Landforms
- What is a Landform / Biome?
- Bible Verse – Genesis 1:1-2
- Design an Island
- Water / Land Formations
- Research 4 different landforms near them
- There favourite landforms
- Islands of the World
The Landforms covered in this lap book are:
- Sand Dunes
Instructions as well as many photos to follow are included in the download.
To download your copy of this Landforms Lapbook, sign up below:
You may also like: