Keto Eggs Benedict is a quick, easy and extremely tasty breakfast that will be enjoyed by all.
Keto Eggs Benedict
With only three ingredients – mozzarella cheese, egg and hollandaise sauce – this tasty recipe is a great way to start off your day. Here’s a great hollandaise sauce recipe, if you need one.
If you haven’t made hollandaise sauce before, follow this recipe, with lots of tips and variations to help you.
To make this Eggs Benedict, first, you will cook the cheese until a grill.
Then you will poach an egg and add it on top of the cheese.
Then dollop the hollandaise sauce on top
before seasoning with salt and pepper.
Keto Eggs BenedictSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Turn the grill or broiler on in your oven.
- Place the grated cheese in a round on an oven proof pan lined with baking paper.
- Cook under the grill for 2 - 5 minutes, checking frequently. Cook until it reaches your likeness.
- When done, remove the cheese.
- Add enough water to a saucepan to submerge an egg.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- While waiting for the water to boil, start your hollandaise sauce.
- When the water in your frypan is boiling, crack an egg and add it to the water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place your cheese on a plate, then, when cooked, add the egg on top.
- Finally add your hollandaise sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve!