This easy to make Instant Pot Popcorn is healthy and delicious and so quick to make.
Instant Pot Popcorn
With only three ingredients, this popcorn is a great, easy snack for your family will love.
All you need to do is heat up your Instant Pot and then add some coconut oil so that your popcorn kernels don’t stick.
Once the oil is sizzling, pop in your kernels, swirl around to coat them all in the oil and then add the clean lid and wait.
I haven’t purchased the proper clear lid that goes with the Instant Pot. The lid for one of my saucepans fits this Instant Pot perfectly and as it is ovenproof, I just use it.
You can eat this popcorn plain, salted or even make some delicious caramel popcorn.
Instant Pot PopcornSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- Himalayan salt
- Turn your Instant Pot to the Saute (High) setting. Allow it to get to the temperature. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Add your coconut oil, swirling it around as it melts.
- The oil should be sizzling hot before adding your popcorn or otherwise the popcorn will stick.
- Add your kernels and use a spatula to swirl them around and make sure they all cover them all in the oil.
- Place the clear lid on the Instant Pot. Do not take off the lid until finished.
- Wait for the popcorn to start popping. It will take a couple of minutes until the kernels will start to pop and then they will pop for around 3-4 minutes.
- When the popping has slowed down (after 3 - 4 minutes). Turn the Instant Pot off and let it rest for about 30 seconds until the popping stops.
- Remove the clear lid and remove the inner pot.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and season with salt.
You may also like: