Visiting the lake, a pond or other body of water is a fun activity that many families do, especially during the hot summer months. A great way to teach children sequencing with a fun summer theme, is with this How to Catch a Fish Sequencing.
How to Catch a Fish Sequencing
This 55+ page printable pack contains a variety of sequencing activities for children. Teaching sequencing to young children helps them understand how the events occur in a logical order which is a skill they need in the future.
Included in this printable pack, you will find:
- Pocket Chart Cards
- Vocabulary Cards
- Cut and paste sequencing activities
- Sequencing Colouring activities
- Matching Sequencing activity
- Puppets for verbal sequencing activities
More Sequencing Activities
- How to Brush Your Teeth Sequencing
- How to Send a Valentine Sequencing
- How to Wash Your Hands Sequencing
- How to Make Jam Sequencing
- How to Dye Easter eggs Sequencing
- How to Build A Sandcastle Sequencing
There are also two books that can be made. Both of these books are in black and white for children to colour as they wish. The first book is great for children who are learning to read. Once they can read the book fluently, they can decorate the pages. The second book contains pages for children to write in their own words, the sequence of How to Catch a Fish.
Included in this printable pack are sequencing cards. I suggest printing these cards on white card stock and laminating them for durability. These cards come with the numbers written in two ways (ordinal numbers in words and number form) and can be matched with the picture cards following the correct steps.
This printable pack comes in both colour and black and white for your convenience.