We were having chicken and salad for lunch (and leftovers for tea) and I thought it would be nice to have some hard boiled eggs with our salad.
I thought I would try boiling the eggs in the Bellini, in the basket.
Hard Boiled Eggs (Thermo)Simple Living. Creative Learning
- 500 g hot / boiling water
- 4 eggs
- Place 500g of hot to boiling water in the bowl of the Bellini.
- Put the basket in and added 4 XL eggs. (That's the size the egg carton said).
- Cook on SP1, ST temperature for 15 minutes.
- Wash the cooked eggs until cool and peel.
- I have to say, they peeled extremely well. I always tend to break them up a bit, but these eggs turned out perfectly.