B absolutely loves these and R is now getting into it too. At first R wouldn’t try them, but now he won’t stop eating them either.
They are very simple to make and do taste very yummy.
I just make a plain muffin mixture and add 3/4 cup of ham or bacon and 1 cup of cheese. mix together and bake.
Ham and Cheese Muffins
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 TBSP margarine melted
- 3/4 cup ham or bacon
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add sugar.
- Combine egg, milk and melted margarine and add to the flour mixture.
- Stir until mixed then add ham/bacon and cheese.
- Mix well and spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake 220C for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.