Our kids love these easy to make ham and cheese muffins. They are great hot or cold and would make a great addition to a school lunch box.
Ham and Cheese Muffins
These muffins are so easy to make. They can be made in one bowl, by adding the ingredients and mixing it altogether.
Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake at 220˚C for 18 to 20 minutes.
The ham can be substituted for bacon. If I do this, I fry the diced bacon in a little oil for a few minutes before adding the muffins.
For the cheese, I use grated cheddar cheese, though if you prefer you could add a little parmesan if you wish.
After removing from the oven, allow to cool and then wrap each muffin singularly and place in the fridge or freezer, ready to put into school lunches.
- Banana Muffins
- DIY Lemon Extract
- DIY Hollandaise Sauce
- Homemade Mint Extract
- Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Homemade Ginger Kombucha
- Homemade Instant Pancake Mix
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packs
- How to make Brown Sugar
- How to Make Buttermilk
- Apple Turnovers
- Slow Cooker Caramel in a Tin
- Apple Crumble
- Banana, Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
- Milk Bread Rolls
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chorizo, Egg and Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
Ham and Cheese MuffinsSimple Living. Creative Learning
These delicious ham and cheese muffins are great hot or cold and would make a great addition to a school lunch box.
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 TBSP margarine melted
- 3/4 cup ham or bacon
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add sugar.
- Combine egg, milk and melted margarine and add to the flour mixture.
- Stir until mixed then add ham/bacon and cheese.
- Mix well and spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake 220˚C for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning