The tradition of Groundhog is celebrated on the 2nd February every year. This tradition dates back to 1887. This fun groundhog day preschool pack has been made with he little ones in mind, with lots of fun activities with a groundhog theme.
This Groundhog day preschool pack is aimed at children ages 2 – 9 and contains 59 pages full of fun and educational activities.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Colouring Pages – Colour in the groundhogs.
- I Spy – How many of each type of groundhog can you find?
- Trace the Letters – Trace the letters of the name of groundhog related words.
- Colour Matching Cards – These are great for matching games or games like memory or snap. Laminate for durability.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Again, these are great for matching games or games like memory or snap. Laminate for durability.
- Puzzles – These 4 part puzzles are great fun. Laminate for durability and then try and match the four parts in the correct order.
- Vocabulary Cards – These can be used in a variety of different ways, such as games, writing practice and more.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Talk about the different groundhog day themes as your child places them in order from smallest to largest or vice versa.
- Counting Cards – Practice counting with these groundhog counting cards.
- Shape Activities – Learn and trace a variety of different shapes.
To download your copy, click on the link below: