A fun way to work on fine motor skills is with this fine motor alphabet dice that contains six different skills for all uppercase and lowercase letters.
Fine Motor Alphabet Dice
This pack contains two different dice for each letter of the alphabet. One dice contains building blocks, pattern blocks and snap cubes. The other dice contains playdough, dab-a-dot letters and fuzzy balls. There is one uppercase and one lowercase letter of each of the six skills on each dice.
- There is one dice per page, so first, print out each of the pages you want. Cut the dice and fold along the solid lines. Using glue or double sided tape, create the dice.
- Depending on which dice you choose, prepare the work surface with the supplies the children will need accordingly.
- Roll the dice and build or create the letter.
- If you have chosen to work on the dice that contains the building blocks, pattern blocks and snap cubes, have a pile of each of these to the side of the working surface. Have your child roll the dice and then build the letter shown on the dice.
- If you have chosen to work on the dice that contains the playdough, dab-a-dot letters and fuzzy balls letters, have piles of these to the side ready. You will also need a mat to create the playdough letters on and paper to create the dab-a-dot letters on. Once completing all the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet, children could create these dab-a-dot pages into a book to refer to at a later date. Children could place the fuzzy balls in the same pattern as the letter using their fingers or a pair of tweezers. They could even glue the fuzzy balls to the page.
This pack is in black and white, which allows children the freedom to decorate them as they wish.
To download a copy of these dice, click on the link below:
You may also like:
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Tracing Cards – Alphabet
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Puzzles – Alphabet
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Alphabet Game Boards