As we have been studying Spain, we have made a few dishes to help us with our study. Our first dish was this egg and chorizo wrap, though we had it for tea. To me it tastes a little like a sausage and egg wrap that you can buy from Hungry Jacks for breakfast.
Egg and Chorizo Breakfast WrapSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 3 chorizo sausages
- 1 TBSP butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 TBSP milk or water
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 4 to rtillas
- 1/2 onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the chorizo sausages and fry in a little oil until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in another small frypan, melt the butter than sauté the onion until translucent.
- Scramble the eggs with the milk and add a little salt and pepper to taste and then add to the pan with the onions.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for a couple of seconds. (It usually tells you on the packet).
- Lay a tortilla on a plate and add 1/4 of the cheese onto the tortilla.
- Layer some sliced chorizos on top of the cheese and then layer some scrambled eggs on top.
- Roll up and enjoy!