This easy beef ramen noodle stir fry comes together is around 15 minutes, making it a delicious and healthy meal for families to enjoy. Easily adaptable to suit your own taste of protein and vegetables, this recipe is one you will love to make and serve.
Easy Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
Noodles are quick and easy and a great way to fill you up. Combined with a protein of your choice, in this recipe I used mince or ground beef, and vegetables and you have a lovely, delicious and healthy meal for your family.
The vegetables I used in this recipe are red capsicum or bell peppers, pak choy and broccolini as I currently have all of these growing in our garden. They could be easily swapped out for broccoli, snow peas, and other Asian vegetables. The mince could also be swapped out and replaced with chicken mince or strips, tofu or even left out altogether.
When heating the noodles ready to add to the stir fry, you could heat them in beef stock to add more flavour if you wish, instead of just water. There are just so many different varieties and options that you could use to make this an easy noodle stir fry that your family will love.
Easy Ramen Noodles Stir Fry
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1 cup pak choy or bok choy, chopped
- 500 g beef mince or ground beef
- 200 g ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 TBSP apple cider vingear
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 tsp sriracha - hot chilli sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sesame seeds or spring onion for decoration
- In a large skillet or frypan, heat the oil.
- Dice the onion and add to the frypan.
- Chop the capsicum, pak choy and broccolini and add to the frypan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until tender. Then remove from frypan.
- Add the mince to the frypan, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned.
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together - soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, sriracha, and garlic.
- Boil the kettle. Place the ramen noodles into a heat-proof bowl and cover with boiled water. Let sit until tender, then drain. (You could heat water and noodles in a saucepan on the stove. )
- Add the ramen noodles to the beef, and pour over the sauce. Toss until completely combined.
- Add the vegetables and stir through until heated.
- Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds and/or chopped spring onion.
You may also like: