These fluffy, easy 3 ingredient scones are a great way to teach children to bake while creating a yummy snack to enjoy for afternoon or morning tea!
Easy 3 Ingredient Scones
We loved them, they were so soft and fluffy and tasted great with jam and they are so easy to bake. The kids can make them on their own, they are just that easy.
Easy 3 Ingredient SconesSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 3 cups SR Flour
- 3/4 cup lemonade
- 300 ml carton cream
- Preheat oven to 220˚C
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll out on a floured board and cut out scone shapes.
- Brush with a little milk if you wish.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like:
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice