Do your kid love feeding the ducks? Our boys do and we have done it plenty of times, in many places all around Australia. After a trip to visiting and feeding the ducks, this duck unit study will help children learn and understanding these amazing creatures better.
This Duck Unit Study contains over 50 pages and is recommended for kids in grades 3 – 6. After reading and studying lots of books on ducks (a few are listed below), your child will be ready to complete this unit study.
Learn about the habitat, food, life cycle, anatomy and more with this unit study.
This pack also contains all the answers to make it easier for the parent/teacher to check.
To grab your copy, click on the link below:
Some great duck activities are:
- Lego Duck with Little Bins for Little Hands
- Cupcake Liner Duck Craft with I Heart Crafty Things
- Counting Ducks with Inspiration Laboratories
- Duck Pond Sensory Play with Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Adorable Duck Finger Puppets with I Heart Crafty Things