Learn about the life cycle of a duck with this fun Duck Life Cycle Study. It can even be used in conjunction with hatching your own little ducklings, though this does depend on your circumstances.
Duck Life Cycle Study
This Duck Study contains over 40 pages and is recommended for kids in grades 3 – 6. After reading and studying lots of books on ducks, your child will be ready to complete this study.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Duck Scientific Classification
- What are ducks and where do they live?
- What do ducks eat?
- Their conversation status, group name, can they see underwater and are they omnivores?
- All about their looks, feathers, wingspan, life span and the name of them eg. duckling
- The duck habitat
- All about laying eggs
- How they get around in water and on land
- Hatching eggs and breeding
- Flying in a ‘V’ shape
- Waterproof, cleaning and their mouth
- Domesticating ducks
- Feeding habits of ducks
- Life Cycle
- Notebooking Pages
- Word Search
- Math equations
- Words with opposite meanings
- Answers provided
To grab your copy, click on the link below:
Some great duck activities are:
- Lego Duck with Little Bins for Little Hands
- Cupcake Liner Duck Craft with I Heart Crafty Things
- Counting Ducks with Inspiration Laboratories
- Duck Pond Sensory Play with Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Adorable Duck Finger Puppets with I Heart Crafty Things