Kids can learn to draw twelve different dinosaurs while having fun with these fun Draw a Dinosaur Worksheets.
Directed Drawing for Kids
Children can easily become frustrated when it comes to being creative. Many times, it is because they aren’t entirely confident on where to begin.
These directed drawing activities for children provides them with an introduction to drawing skills. The step-by-step instructions are easy for children of multiple ages to follow and then duplicate for themselves.
While completing these directed drawing worksheets, children will become confident in their drawing skills while also
- learning to follow directions
- gain some amazing artistic skills
- increase their visual and spatial skills
- build their fine motor skills
With these printables, anyone can achieve wonderful artistic results.
Draw a Dinosaur Worksheets
With this printable pack, children will learn to draw 12 different dinosaurs, which include:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
All of the pages are six part drawings with the whole pack in black and white except for the red parts showing what to draw.
There are two sets of drawing worksheets. The first set contains the six pictures that show how to draw the dinosaur with a box underneath. This is where children will draw the dinosaur.
The second set contains a full page with six cards that will need to be cut out and laminated. These cards can then be held together with a binder ring and used by children to draw a dinosaur on a separate piece of paper or in a visual art diary or something similar.
More Dinosaur Resources
- Dinosaur Research Flip Book
- Dinosaur Shape Matching Cards
- Dinosaur Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Dinosaur Information Cards
- Dinosaur Printable Pack
- Dinosaur Lapbook and Other Resources
- Dinosaur Dab a Dot Mats
- Dinosaur Skip Counting Mats
- Dinosaur Playdough Mats
- Dinosaur Q-Tip Mats
- Grab the pdf file and print out the pages of the printable pack.
- Children will need a pencil, crayons, markers and pencils.
- Have your child read the steps on the top of the page to see how they are going to draw the objects. This will help them work out whereabouts in the box to start their drawing.
- Using a lead pencil, they can follow the steps to draw the picture, using an eraser if they make a mistake.
- Once their drawing is completed, they can colour it in with crayons, markers and pencils.
More Fine Motor Resources
To grab your copy of these draw a dinosaur worksheets, sign up below: