Devilled sausages is a favourite in our house and normally I would buy the packet mix and use that.
Devilled Sausages (Thermo)Simple Living. Creative Learning
- 8 sausages
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic or 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 250 ml water
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 TBSP tomato paste
- 4 TBSP worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP cornflour
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- To skin the sausages, place 1L of water in the bowl and place the sausages in the steaming tea and cook for 20 mins, 100deg, SP2.
- When finished empty the bowl.
- Chop garlic and onion on SP5 for 7 sec.
- Change to the blunt blade if using a Bellini.
- Add a little oil to the garlic and onion and sauté for 3 mins, 100deg, SP1.
- Add the water, cornflour, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, tomatoes, tomato paste and combine - 10 sec SP 2.
- Slice the sausages and add to the bowl.
- Cook for 10mins, 100deg, SP1.