A fun way to learn about the eleven different colours is with these Colour Playdough Mats. Children will also be having fun while working on their fine motor skills as they mould the playdough into the correct shapes that relate to items that belong to eleven different colour groups.
Colour Playdough Mats
These playdough mats are a great way for young children to work on their fine motor skills while learning about eleven different colours.
In this pack, you will receive four sets of mats:
- Half page colour mats
- Half page black and white mats
The half page mats consist of the name of the colour which children can trace with their finger, or a pencil, crayon or marker. Below this, is a picture of an object that represents that colour. The third activity on these half page mats involves children colouring in three pictures that also relate to the specific colour of the mat. If these mats are laminated, children can use a dry erase marker to trace the words.
The colours that are included in these mats are: blue, black, pink, red, yellow, purple, green, white, brown, grey, and orange. These mats come in both colour and black and white, with a copy of grey spelt both ways (gray as well). There are four half-page mats for each colour.
Other Playdough Resources
- Homemade Playdough using Crayons
- Homemade Playdough using Jello-O
- Homemade Playdough with Essential Oils
- 2D Shape Playdough Mats
- Robin Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Nursery Rhyme Playdough Mats
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Apple Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Bee Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Ladybug Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Frog Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Edible Marshmallow Playdough
- Butterfly Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Dinosaur Playdough Mats
- Music Playdough Mats
- Sunflower Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Music for Little Ones
- 100+ Educational Printables
- Alphabet Pictures Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Letters Playdough Mats
- Australian Animals Playdough Mats
To grab a copy of these mats, sign up below: