These Coconut Easter Eggs are quick and easy for the kids to make.
Coconut Easter Eggs
- 500 g pkt icing sugar sifted
- 3 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence optional
- food colouring I used the natural yellow from Coles
- Combine icing sugar, coconut, vanilla and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into as many bowls as you want colours. I only used the white and yellow. Colour them accordingly and then roll into egg shapes.
- We made little yellow balls and covered them with the white mixture on the outside to make them look like real eggs and then some plain white and plain yellow ones.
- Store eggs in an airtight container.
Adapted from Bubble and Sweet