Christmas is such a fun time of year! These Christmas Math Mats will encourage your young children to learn to count with fun Christmas themed math activities. In using this printable pack, they will be working on their number recognition as well as their counting skills.
- counters or markers
Included in this printable pack are Christmas Math Mats for the numbers one through to ten. They contain a variety of counting and colouring activities while helping children with number recognition as well. They can be used in a variety of ways as well.
- Print out these Christmas Math Mats on white paper
- Place up to ten counters or markers into a small container
- Collect some colouring pencils, crayons and a lead pencil for your child to use.
These mats contain four different activities on each mat. They are:
- Letter formation practice ~ Tracing over the number and the word
- Counting and colouring in the correct number of gingerbread men
- Decorating the Christmas tree with the correct number of decorations
- Adding the correct number of counters or markers in the ten frame.
- If printed on white paper, children can complete all the activities using colouring pencils and crayons to decorate the Christmas tree, gingerbread men and colouring in the correct number of boxes on the ten frame.
- If the mats are laminated, children can trace the letters and numbers, colour in the gingerbread men, draw decorations on the Christmas tree and colour in the correct number of boxes on the ten frame with a dry-erase marker so that the mats can be erased and reused.
- If laminated, children can use playdough to complete the ten frames and Christmas tree.
To download your free copy, click on the link below:
Other Christmas Printables you may enjoy: