Christmas is a great time for some fun learning activities. This year I have created this massive Christmas Around the World Research Printable Pack to help teach children more about the world and the different views people over the world have.
Christmas Around the World Research Worksheets
- Books about Christmas Around the World
Included in this massive 170+ page printable pack are a variety of research pages for children to complete. Included are:
- Cover Pages – Two options – Christmas Around the World and Holidays around the World for children to decorate and use as the cover of their completed Christmas Around the World Book
- World Map – Children can colour in the countries on the map as they ‘visit’ them and complete the research pages
- Passport – Print the cover out on cardstock, the rest of the pages on white paper. Included are ‘stamps’ which are the flags of each of the 19 countries included in this pack. Children can colour in the flags, cut them out and past them into their passports as they visit them.
- Airline Tickets – Children can complete an airline ticket each time they move from one country to the next. Once completed, these can be laminated and held together with a binder ring to use on other projects.
- Map and Flag Research Pages – There is one page for each of the 19 countries. Each page contains a black and white from the country as well as a black and white map which children can decorate. There are also lines for children to write a few sentences about what they have learned about the country that they learned while completing their research.
- Writing Prompts – There is one page for each of the 19 countries. Each page contains lines for children to write on as well as four pictures which children can use as prompts to help with their research. All pictures are of traditions that take place in each country over the Christmas / Festive season.
Other Country Studies
- Brazil Country Study
- England Country Study
- Italy Country Study
- France Country Study
- Oceania Research Flip Books
- Canada Country Study
- Sweden Country Study
- Ireland Country Study
- Country Research Flip Books
- Netherlands Country Study
- Country Study Research Pages
- US State Research Flip Books
- US State Symbols Activity Mats
- Country Research Pack 1
- Country Research Pack 2
- American Symbols Flip Book
- Spain Country Study
- Research Mats – Version 1 – There is one page for each of the 19 countries as well as one blank page for you to choose a country of your own or have children create their own country with its own traditions. Each page includes spaces for: Symbol of the holiday, Holiday Traditions, Foods Eaten, Fun Facts, Santa is known as and How to say Merry Christmas in that particular country.
- Research Mats – Version 2 – There is one page for each of the 19 countries as well as one blank page for you to choose a country of your own or have children create their own country with its own traditions. Each page contains four ornaments where children can write any important information or fun facts that they have found out about each country. There are also a few lines at the bottom of the page for children to write a short overview of what they have learnt.
- Colouring Mats – These mats contain labelled pictures of events and traditions that happen in each of the 19 countries. These pictures can be coloured in. These mats can be used in conjunction with the research mats if desired.
- Holidays Around the Work Mats – There is one page for each of the 19 countries as well as one blank page for you to choose a country of your own or have children create their own country with its own traditions. Each page contains four ‘squares’ where children can write any important information or fun facts that they have found out about each country. There are also a few lines at the bottom of the page for children to write a short overview of what they have learnt. These can be used for different holidays that happen during the year as well as for different Christmas traditions.
- Country Pages – There are two pages for each country. Page one consists of a short overview of events and traditions that happen in that particular country. Page two contains a box for a picture as well as lines. Children can take notes and draw a picture relating to what they have read or they can create there own pictures and stories on these pages.
- The 19 countries included are: Australia, Canada, China, Egypt, England, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden and the USA.
Christmas Activities & Printables
- Christmas Size Sequencing
- 12 Days of Christmas Counting Pack
- Christmas Bible Verses Copywork
- Christmas Counting Cards
- Christmas 2D Shape Puzzles
- Christmas Preschool Printables
- 100+ Christmas Activities & Printables for Kids
- The Night Before Christmas Printable Pack
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Christmas Planner
- Christmas Matching Cards
- Christmas in Australia Tots to Prep Pack
- Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Christmas in Australia ~ Preschool & Kindergarten
- T’was the Night Before Christmas Printable Pack
- The Nutcracker Printable Pack
- Christmas Parts of Speech Printable Pack
- 12 Days of Christmas Printable Pack
- 100+ Christmas Activities and Printables for Kids
- Reindeer Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Christmas Preschool Printables
- DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments
- The Christmas Story
- Christmas Math & Literacy Pack
- Bon Bon Number Puzzles
- Reindeer Unit
- Reindeer Tracing Strips
- Reindeer Lapbook
- Reindeer Fraction Cards
- Gingerbread House Bookmark
- Beaded Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas Treat Bag Ideas
- Christmas Playdough Recipe
Once all the activities have been completed, children can create a book with all their work and use the cover page to decorate the front. These books can be stapled or bound together.
To grab your copy of this massive printable pack, click on the link below: