We made this chorizo, egg and potato salad as part of our Spain Unit as we like to sample foods that come from the country we are learning about. We don’t normally eat warm salads so this was a change for us. I found this salad was quick and easy to make and we really enjoyed it. It is definitely one that we will add to our meal plan.
Chorizo, Egg and Potato Salad
We regularly eat a lot of salads, even in winter as they weather doesn’t really get that cold where we live. We have never tried a ‘warm’ salad before, so this was a first for us and one that we enjoyed.
- Sausage and Egg Pie
- Sweet Potato and Bacon Slice
- Keto Eggs Benedict
- Bacon and Egg Cups
- Cheesy Bacon and Egg Cob Loaf
- Zucchini Slice
Chorizo, Egg and Potato SaladSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 500 g baby potatoes, washed
- 4 eggs
- 250 g green beans
- 250 g chorizo sausage
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 2 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP parsley, chopped
- Wash the potatoes and chop them in half.
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minute and then add the beans.
- Meanwhile boil the eggs. If you have enough room, you can add them to the potatoes for the last 5 minutes if you wish.
- Meanwhile, fry the chorizo with the garlic until the sausage is crisp.
- Remove the frypan from heat and add the white wine vinegar and parsley.
- Add the potatoes and beans and gently toss.
- Peel the shell off the eggs, cut them in quarters and add to the salad.