Another Italian recipe that we tried was this chocolate, banana and hazelnut pizza.
Chocolate, Banana and Hazelnut Pizza
- 1 batch of fresh pizza dough
- bananas sliced
- Roll out dough and cut out your pizza base shapes. I used a large scone cutter.
- Spread with a little oil and grill, oil side up under the grill.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until browned and dough becomes still and puffs up slightly.
- Remove and place grill side up on working surface.
- Spread a layer of nutella on top leaving a border around the edge.
- Place under grill and cook again for around 3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Transfer to a cutting board and arrange banana slices on tops of pizza.