This delicious soft, chocolate fudge is so quick and easy to make and once set, it won’t last long at all.
This soft and delicious chocolate fudge is so quick and easy to make, you can have a batch ready to enjoy in only a couple of hours.
How to make this Chocolate Fudge
First you will need to gather your ingredients.
Then line your pan with baking paper and set aside until it is needed.
Using a microwave safe bowl or jug, place the butter and condensed milk into the bowl.
Heat on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave and add the chocolate and stir.
Stir well until all the chocolate is melted and mixed through. You may need to place the bowl back in the microwave for another 30 seconds if you find that the chocolate isn’t melting.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for up to 4 hours, until set.
Slice into bite-sized pieces.
Storing Homemade Fudge
Fudge is best stored the cut pieces are wrapped in baking paper and stored in an airtight container. Due to our warmer climate, we keep it in the fridge for up to 3 weeks – though it never lasts that long!
You can also freeze the fudge, after wrapping each piece individually and placing it in an airtight, freezer safe container. This way it can last up to 3 months.
Mix It Up
You can add mix-ins to this recipe. Things such as:
- Chopped walnuts or almonds
- Peppermint extract
- 100’s and 1000’s
- Peanut butter
- Vanilla extract
- M & M’s
- Desiccated coconut
More Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Fudge
- Rolo Fudge
- Cranberry and Pistachio Fudge
- Macadamia and Lime Fudge
- Milktart Fudge
- Caramel Fudge
- Wagon Wheel Fudge
This delicious soft, chocolate fudge is so quick and easy to make and once set, it won't last long at all.
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 50 g butter cubed
- 350 g milk chocolate roughly chopped
- Line a slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the butter and condensed milk into the bowl.
- Heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and add the milk chocolate.
- Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Pour mixture into the slice pan.
- Refrigerate until set about 2-4 hours.
- Slice into bite sized pieces.
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning