We love caramel fudge and since our cooktop broke at the beginning of October and we haven’t replaced it (yet) I have not made any fudge as I have only cooked it on the cooktop.I found this recipe for making caramel fudge in the Bellini on the Thermomix forum and thought I would give it a try.Print
It worked wonderfully and tasted so yummy!!
Caramel Fudge Christmas Shapes - Thermo
Write a review
- 170g white chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 160g brown sugar
- 120g butter
- 75g golden syrup
- 50g glucose syrup
- Place broken up pieces of chocolate in the bowl and mix 5 sec, SP 9. Set aside.
- Add condensed milk, butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and glucose syrup to the bowl and cook 8 mins, 100C, SP3 with the MC removed.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and cook for a further 21 mins ST temperature SP3 with the MC removed.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix 10 secs SP4. Repeat if the chocolate isn't melted.
- Pour into a lined slice tin and let it cool on the bench. Once cooled refrigerate until fully set.
- When set up into small squares or use small cookie cutters to cut out shapes!
Simple Living. Creative Learning https://simplelivingcreativelearning.com/
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!