These awesome caramel brownie cups are so delicious, perfect for a little treat.
Caramel Brownie Cups
These brownie cups are so simple to make, and taste so amazing.
You can also make slow cooker caramel sauce using tins of condensed milk and cooking them in a slow cooker.
For the brownies, I made these brownies and when cook, I cut them into bite-sized pieces.
You could add whipped cream or ice cream or a bit of both in between the layers. It all depends on what you want.
Gather the Ingredients
To create the cups, gather your ingredients:
- the caramel or salted caramel sauce
- brownies – cut into bite-sized pieces
- whipped cream or ice cream or both
- glass jars or containers for small individual serves
If you want you could make this recipe in a large bowl like you would trifle, and then everyone can take as much or as little as they want.
Building the Layers
The first layer is a layer of brownies. Place enough bite-sized brownies on the bottom of your cup or bowl.
Next, pour over a thin layer of caramel or salted caramel.
Follow this by a small layer of ice cream, cream or both.
Then start all over again until you fill your cups to the desired level.
- Apple Turnovers
- Apple Crumble
- Banana, Mango and Raspberry Popsicles
- Milk Bread Rolls
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Strawberry Coconut Slice
- Pumpkin, Feta and Rocket Salad
- BLT Salad
- Tomato-Spinach Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Slice
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
If you are looking for some great conversion charts for your kitchen, these Kitchen Conversion Charts are great. I have them laminated and held together with a ring for ease of use.