This was funny. It tasted better the day after it was made. Not sure why. The kids loved it. It was more of a hard fudge, more like a biscuit.
Cake Batter Fudge
- 2 cups yellow cake mix I used a butter cake mix from Coles
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 TBSP coloured sprinkles optional
- Stir the cake mix and icing sugar together in a microwaveable jug or bowl.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add to jug/bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir until well mixed. If it is too thick, add 1/2 tsp of milk at a time. This mixture should be thick but stirrable at the same time.
- Add sprinkles if you are using them and mix in quickly.
- Spread mix into a greased lamington (small) or square pan, depending on how thick you want it.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set.
- Cut and serve.
Adapted from Food.com
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning
Yummy! I’m sure my family would love this fudge too 🙂 Pinned while I was here tonight!
~ all bloggers are welcome to join us for The Weekend re-Treat Link Party on The Best Blog Recipes every Fri-Sun & all family friendly blog posts are welcome! ~
Kimberly Leverett Osburn
Hi there, It’s me, Kim from Daily Blog Post. Just stopping by to say hey. This cake batter fudge sounds amazingly sweet and delicious. I’ll have to try it for my grandsons nieces and nephew on their birthdays. Thanks for sharing. Drop by my place for a visit sometime. <3 Kim