This was funny. It tasted better the day after it was made. Not sure why. The kids loved it. It was more of a hard fudge, more like a biscuit.
Cake Batter Fudge
- 2 cups yellow cake mix I used a butter cake mix from Coles
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 TBSP coloured sprinkles optional
- Stir the cake mix and icing sugar together in a microwaveable jug or bowl.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add to jug/bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir until well mixed. If it is too thick, add 1/2 tsp of milk at a time. This mixture should be thick but stirrable at the same time.
- Add sprinkles if you are using them and mix in quickly.
- Spread mix into a greased lamington (small) or square pan, depending on how thick you want it.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set.
- Cut and serve.
Adapted from Food.com
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning