Preschoolers and toddlers will love these Bunny Counting Mats! This hands-on activity is fun and can be used multiple times. This activity focuses on the numbers 1 – 10, with multiple activities on each mat.
Bunny Counting Mats
- white paper
- colouring pencils
- lead pencils
- counters, markers or pom poms
- play dough
This pack contains three different sets of mats.
- Mats are in colour version with the bunnies in the basket in multiple different colours for easy counting.
- Mats are in colour version with the bunnies in the basket all in white, for a slightly harder version.
- Mats are in black and white.
This activity can be used in a multitude of ways.
- Print out the version of your choice. The mats could be laminated for durability if you wish.
- The large number in the carrot can be used to read the number or trace it with a finger, or draw over it with a pencil or dry-erase marker.
- The bunnies in the basket can be counted. Children may need to mark off each bunny as they count it, depending on their individual ability.
- The numbers in the bottom left hand corner can be traced with a pencil, crayon or dry-erase marker or can be covered with mini erasers and other small markers.
- Children can count the carrots in the ten frame and place a counter, marker or pom pom in the boxes as they count.
More Rabbit Printables
- Rabbit Printable Pack
- Rabbit Notebooking Pages
- Bunny Counting Mats with lots of activities
- Rabbit Lapbook
- Rabbit Life Cycle Printables
- Bunny Counting Mats
- Pets Printable Pack
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: