This Build A Santa Board Game is a fun Christmas-themed printable board game that will be enjoyed by all this festive season.
- Print out the two board game pieces and laminate them and stick them together.
- Print out as many ‘Parts of a Santa‘ pieces as there are players.
- Included is a printable dice ~ there are two different styles to choose from. Print out the one that you want and make it up. You could also use one of your own.
- Also included are some counters, which can be cut out and laminated for use or you could use your own counters.
- Shuffle and place the ‘Parts of a Santa‘ face down in a pile.
- Roll the dice and move ahead the number of spaces.
- Follow the directions on the space that you have landed.
- When your turn has finished, pass the dice to the next person.
- Continue playing until one person has collected all the pieces to make a Santa.
- The first person to build Santa wins!
More Christmas Resources
Click on the link below to grab your free copy.