Here is a fun way to practice uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet this Christmas. These Bon Bon Alphabet Puzzles will be enjoyed by all children in preschool and kindergarten.
Bon Bon Alphabet Puzzles
These Bon Bon Alphabet Puzzles are great for children beginning to learn the letters of the alphabet as well as those who need to review their uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
To prepare these puzzles, print out all the 19 pages on white cardstock. Then cut the bon bons out, making sure to cut the jagged line in between the chimney uppercase and lowercase letters. I do recommend laminating the puzzles for durability, though this is up to you.
- Place all the puzzle pieces down on the table and have your child match the uppercase half of the bon bon to the lowercase half.
- Another way to use these puzzle pieces is to use them in a game of memory; where they place all the puzzle pieces face down on the table and pick up one piece and then pick up another to see if it matched.
- If the puzzle pieces have been laminated, children could practice tracing the letters as well.
To download your copy of these Bon Bon Alphabet Puzzles, click on the link below:
Other Christmas Activities you may enjoy are:
- Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Christmas in Australia ~ Preschool & Kindergarten
- T’was the Night Before Christmas Printable Pack
- The Nutcracker Printable Pack
- Christmas Parts of Speech Printable Pack
- 12 Days of Christmas Printable Pack
- 100+ Christmas Activities and Printables for Kids
- Reindeer Life Cycle Printable Pack