The boys have wanted to try and make bath fizzies for a while, so we finally took the time and purchased all the supplies.
- Sift the baking soda, citric acid and corn flour through a sieve.
- To make different colours, put some of the dry mixture into enough different bowls for each colour.
- Very slowly add drops of food colouring to get your desired colour.
- Sprintz water with a bottle or slowing add to the dry ingredients. Just enough to be able to make it tightly packed or shape.
- Drop a couple of drops of your essential oil into the mixture and mix well. Firmly pack into moulds or shape as you want.
- Allow to set for 2 hours and then pop out carefully.
- Repeat with remaining powder.