The fourth book in the Little House Series written by Laura Ingalls Wilder is On the Banks of Plum Creek. This book was published in 1937 and tells of the time her family lived at Plum Creek near Walnut Grove, Minnesota during the 1870s.
On the Banks of Plum Creek is the fourth book in the Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Reading for Kids
- Yearly Bible Reading Plan
- 60 Books Your Kids Should Read
- Roald Dahl Resources & Activities
- Little House in the Big Woods Resources
- Farmer Boy Resources
- On the Banks of Plum Creek Study
- Alice in Wonderland Study
- Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Study
- Charlotte’s Web Study
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Study
- James and the Giant Peach Study
- Peter Pan Printables
- Sarah, Plain & Tall Study
- The Witches Study
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle Study
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins Study
On the Banks of Plum Creek Literature Study
This 106-page On the Banks of Plum Creek Literature Study, includes:
- Chapter activities for each chapter of the book. These usually are read and answer type questions.
- Vocabulary worksheets for dictionary work.
- Notebooking Pages for the different animals you will come across in the book.
- Research living in a dugout
- Research Norway activity pages
- Letter Writing – write a letter
- Poem Writing – variety of different poetry writing
- Research and learn more about Floods.
- Research and learn more about Blizzards
- Parts of Speech / Punctuation Activities
- Newspaper Writing activity
- Postcard Writing Activity
To grab your copy of this, click on the download button below: