This is an amazing cheesecake that melts in your mouth.
Chocolate and strawberries just go together so well.
Love this cheesecake!!
Baked Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake
- 200 g pkt chocolate ripple biscuits
- 50 g butter melted
- 350 g milk chocolate grated
- 500 g cream cheese
- 250 g strawberries diced small
- 30 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- extra strawberries for decoration
- whipped cream for decoration
- Line a 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Crush the biscuits and then mix well with the melted butter.
- Add to the prepared pan and push down flat.
- Bake for 10 mins at 180C. Let cool.
- Beat the cream cheese until soft and then add the sugar and the grated chocolate.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the strawberries and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the base and bake 180C for about an hour, until set.
For decoration, I added whipped cream to the cheesecake when it was cold and decorated it with strawberries and small chocolate chips.