Nursery Rhymes are not only fun, but a great way to teach kids about rhythms and beats. Over the next few months, I will be creating lots of printable packs with a nursery rhythm theme. First up, is this fun Baa Baa Black Sheep Printable Pack aimed at children ages 2 – 7.
This printable pack contains over 50 pages for fun, educational activities for your little ones.
The activities included in this pack are:
- alphabet matching cards – match the lowercase letters to the uppercase ones
- colouring pages – great for encouraging creativity. Colour or decorate as you wish.
- poster – a poster the nursery rhyme
- I Spy – count the items and write the number
- tracing letters – great for handwriting practice and spelling practice
- size sequencing cards – place in size order from largest to smallest or smallest to largest
- colour matching cards– great for learning colours
- shadow matching cards – great for matching and other fun games
- trace the path – trace the path, staying between the lines. Great for fine motor skills.
- learn the alphabet – fill in the missing letters of the alphabet. Great for learning the alphabet and handwriting practice.
- 4 part puzzles – a fun activity enjoyed by kids
- 3 part cards – great for vocabulary
- trace the shapes – great for pencil control and learning shapes
- counting – great for learning basic math
To grab your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below:
Some fun activities to go with this printable pack are:
- Yarn Wrapped Sheep its Craftulate
- Sticky Sheep with Two-Daloo
- Baa Baa Black Sheep Preschool Counting Game with I Heart Crafty Things
- Shear the Sheep with School Time Snippets
- Baa Baa Black Sheep Name Activity with Fun-A-Day
- Baa Baa Black Sheep Sight Words Game with I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper Plate Sheep with Housing a Forest