If you are looking for a way to teach your child the alphabet, then this Printable Alphabet Puzzle Pack is just what you need.
- white paper and printer
- colouring pencils
These alphabet puzzles come one letter per line, up to 5 letter puzzles per page. They are also fairly easy to prepare.
There is one puzzle for each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Each of these puzzles are broken down into four pieces. The pieces contain:
- Uppercase letter of the alphabet
- Lowercase letter of the alphabet
- A picture that beings with the letter
- The name of the picture written in word format
Preparing Your Puzzles
Print out your puzzles on white cardstock.
I then recommend you laminate for extended use, though this is purely optional.
Once all the cards are prepared, place them all in a pile on the table. If you have really young children, you may decide to give them the pieces to one puzzle at a time.
Allow your child to match the correct letters and corresponding pictures. While completing this, ask them to say the name of the pictures and the sounds of the letters.
To download your copy of these Alphabet Puzzles, click on the link below:
*** Printable Alphabet Puzzle ***
For more alphabet activities, check these ones out:
- Alphabet Dominoes
- Alphabet Dot Pack
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabetical Order
- Flower Alphabet Matching Cards
- Star Alphabet Matching Cards
- Bubble Alphabet Matching Cards
- Basketball Alphabet Matching Cards