Here is a fun alphabet activity that preschoolers and kindergarteners will love. These Alphabet Maze and Beginning Sound Cards are a great way to introduce children to the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
This alphabet maze and beginning sound card pack contains a half page card for each uppercase and lowercase letter of the alphabet.
Preparing is easy, just print out the pages on white paper or white cardstock and then cut in half.
Ways to Use:
- Children can colour in the beginning sound pictures and then the cards can be laminated. They can then practice tracing the letters and completing the maze, erasing when they have finished. It can be made into a book by holding together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner.
- Children can trace the letters, colour the pictures and then complete the maze. When completed, it can be made into a book by holding together with a binder ring in the top left hand corner.
To download your copy of these Alphabet Maze and Beginning Sound Cards, click on the link below:
You may also like:
- Winter Rhyming Cards
- Word Family Puzzles
- Rocket Rhyming Activities
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- No-Prep Lowercase Alphabet Worksheets
- No-Prep Uppercase Alphabet Worksheets