Kids will love learning the letters of the alphabet, working on their phonics or reviewing what they have learnt with these fun and exciting Alphabet Game Boards.
This Alphabet Game Boards pack contains:
- Game Boards for the uppercase letters A through Z in colour
- Game Boards for the uppercase letters A through Z in black and white
- A printable dice in colour
- A printable dice in black and white
- A spinner in colour
- A spinner in black and white
- Counters in colour
- Counters in black and white
- Record Sheets for writing
I recommend printing out the game boards on white cardstock and laminating them for durability. The counters and spinner would also be better if laminated as well. The dice, if using, can be printed out on paper and glued or taped together.
- Have children work on one letter (game board) at a time.
- Roll the dice or spin the spinner. They can use the printable dice provided, or the spinner provided or use their own dice to roll and move their counter to the appropriate place.
- Once they land on a spot, they complete the task and wait for their turn to continue.
- If they can’t complete the task, they need to stay where they are until they can/have or miss a turn.
- The rules can be changed to suit your child/ren as well.
- There are three different record sheets provided with different lines, depending on the age and writing skill of your children. Choose the best one for them.
To download these Alphabet Game Boards, click on the link below:
You may also like:
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats